Terms of Service
Policies for Traditional Design Services
1. Customers are not required to pay in advance for service in order to get on my design list. Payment is required when its your turn.
2. Customer must inform me before I work on your design if you need to cancel the order. If work is done on your design and customer does not cancel before work is started, a Cancellation Fee applies (minimum of $50) based on work done thus far. No exceptions.
3. Estimated service date is an estimate only. There is no way for me to know ahead of time how many changes a customer before you will make to her design. If customer before you makes lots of changes, your estimated service time may be moved back. Estimated service date is not a guaranteed service date.
4. Unwanted/Cancelled customer design work is the property of the designer, not the customer.
5. Customer will receive first draft based on their questionaire. They can make changes or ask for a re-design of their first draft.
Layered Version Policy
Any customer may receive the "layered" .psd version of their banner only at no extra cost if they make a request. Layered versions can be edited as desired by the customer. My philosophy is if you purchase a banner, you can do what you want to with the original .psd file. It is yours. Just let me know you want the layered version and I can send it. I only provide the layered banner.
In addition, I keep a file of all banners I create. Therefore, if something happens to your blog banner (blog goes down, blog deleted by mistake, Image gets corrupted, etc.) Just ask me and I'll send you your banner back at no extra charge!