WOW! It isn’t every day that I get to participate in the FIRST blog hop for a
Brand New Rubber Stamp Company!!!
Yet… here I am! And… introducing….North Coast Creations!
Welcome to the North Coast Creations Blog Hop! You may have come here from the North Coast Creations blog. We are so pleased to announce the official grand opening of our new website! (http://www.northcoastcreations.com/) ; Our new product line focuses on cute, vintage and whimsical stamps, created by our team of artists and graphic designers. This is a way for us to express our creative and artistic abilities in a new and fun way!!
- The Blog Hop will run from 8:00am EST February 20 – February 22 8:00pm EST
- Winners will be announced February 23
- There will be three prizes of $20.00 Gift Certificates for stamps at the NCC store!
- Hop to each designer, leave a comment for each one, and return here to let us know you completed the hop!
- Let us know which stamp from the store is your favorite!
My blog hop card features one of the vintage stamps called Ornate Oval Frame! The stamp is a baroque style design with stylized leaves and flowers.
Stamps: Ornate Oval Frame stamp set by North Coast Creations; greeting from the stamp set Cross of Christ by Our Daily Bread designs
Ink: Ancient Page Coal Black, Copic markers, Coral dye ink
Paper: Coral Pink, Baja Blue, Pear Green and smooth White cardstocks; Designer Paper by SU
Other: Flower Soft – Meadow; Flower Soft – Summer Mix; coral paper rose by Prima; pink polka dot organdy ribbon by May Arts; Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs; Pink brads by SU; white pearls.
Next —————>, please visit the blog of Grace Nywening for more new inspiration from North Coast Creations!